First- Make your words into paintbrushes.
- Open Photoshop
- Type random words. Be sure to change style, font, size, etc., to your preferences
- When finished use the MARQUEE SQUARE (in toolbox)
- click a marquee box around the word
3. Go to EDIT- DEFINE BRUSH PRESET-OK (You can leave name or rename)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3for each individual word.
Now, you are ready to start!!
WATCH THE TUTORIAL on YouTube
You must MUTE BLACK AND WHITE LAYER (turn off eyeball) in order for COLOR/GRADIENT LAYER to work!
You must be on ORIGINAL PHOTO LAYER for Filter Gallery to work!